Anonymous
Beloved of All
Hello,
I’m asking for prayers for a dental miracle and healing. I have been very sick for years and have slowly been healing, with full belief that I will be returned to wholeness.
I was pushed into dental work that I didn’t feel good about doing. In the process, healthy teeth were shaved down and a filling went wrong. It caused months of pain and vomiting and completely changed my bite and the shape of my teeth, which worsened existing conditions like CCI.
I’ve tried to have the dentist fix it, but I am very sensitive to not having the proper alignment I was born with. I don’t feel that I want more dental work taking me further away from my natural, God-given bite. I am praying for a dental miracle—that God will give me my natural teeth, bite, and alignment back and restore the natural divine order of my teeth.
I didn’t listen to my gut telling me not to do the dental work, so now I am trying to listen to it and to God to help navigate me out of this. I truly believe it is possible for God to restore what was changed. I’ve read stories of people having their teeth and bite restored in ways that seemed impossible, and I believe it can happen for me too.
Even though I had faith that I was healing and would return to wholeness, having so much of my natural structure changed has felt like it interfered with that healing. I’m sorry if this seems like a lot to ask, but I would be so grateful for prayers for a dental miracle and complete restoration.
I feel like maybe this happened to build my faith in God and teach me to trust Him more. Thank you so much for praying for me. It means more than I can say.
I’m asking for prayers for a dental miracle and healing. I have been very sick for years and have slowly been healing, with full belief that I will be returned to wholeness.
I was pushed into dental work that I didn’t feel good about doing. In the process, healthy teeth were shaved down and a filling went wrong. It caused months of pain and vomiting and completely changed my bite and the shape of my teeth, which worsened existing conditions like CCI.
I’ve tried to have the dentist fix it, but I am very sensitive to not having the proper alignment I was born with. I don’t feel that I want more dental work taking me further away from my natural, God-given bite. I am praying for a dental miracle—that God will give me my natural teeth, bite, and alignment back and restore the natural divine order of my teeth.
I didn’t listen to my gut telling me not to do the dental work, so now I am trying to listen to it and to God to help navigate me out of this. I truly believe it is possible for God to restore what was changed. I’ve read stories of people having their teeth and bite restored in ways that seemed impossible, and I believe it can happen for me too.
Even though I had faith that I was healing and would return to wholeness, having so much of my natural structure changed has felt like it interfered with that healing. I’m sorry if this seems like a lot to ask, but I would be so grateful for prayers for a dental miracle and complete restoration.
I feel like maybe this happened to build my faith in God and teach me to trust Him more. Thank you so much for praying for me. It means more than I can say.

