Denise ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter kysa187
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kysa187

Guest
I would like to pray for a very special person!!! Her name is ###.. God is talking to me..? Idk y? She is meant for great things through God..(we all are) Just plz pray for her to get back on track..to live up to her true potential. and walk with God..again!!! To trust and obey..to put God 1st! She is a true miracle waiting to happen..(we all are in one way or another!!!) Give her strength, wisdom, love, hope, and faith...and pray to keep her family safe!!!! I need the same prayer tooo...we all probably do!!! thank you
 
IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

Ecclesiastes 7:14

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth!The Scripture says that You will prosper the efforts of Your children. Lord! father please speak to ###, lord fulfill every needs of your children and protect them from satan ... bless them abundantly with peace and joy...In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Merciful Lord, please take care of ### and the prayers which ### is offering you Lord. Lord may her life be a truly blessed one and may she do good works for your greater glory Lord and Saviour, manifest your plans for her life Oh Lord in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Gracious Father I commit ### into Your mighty hands. Use her the purpose You have chosen her, prepare for the things You want her to do. Give her wisdom, strength, love and hope so that she may walk according to Your purpose. Guide her steps and and lead her life. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Save my family Lord Jesus. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new home in secret where I can have a shower shampoo soap not be locked out as soon as I try to take a freakin shower I haven’t had a shower thats to far Satan is out of control todayyyyyyyyy..Life in I get a way to somehow get a passport sooner and move as far as I can from...
Replies
9
Views
148
I am currently raising my grandson & it hasn't been easy for me. I am single it's just him & I. I am on a fixed income and am currently looking for a stable place to stay for us. We were staying with somebody I thought was a friend till I got on my feet. Everything was going fine & slowly she...
Replies
10
Views
84
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY DEAR FRIEND Please pray urgently for my dear friend ###. ### is a highly experienced senior HR professional who spent many years working at a large investment firm. She was respected by colleagues and other senior directors for her professionalism, ability and...
Replies
10
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,795
Messages
16,803,621
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom