Demonstrations in ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wallstone.sangala
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wallstone.sangala

Guest
on 17th August some opposition politicians want to mobilize people to march.

Please pray that during this match no blood should be shed or property damaged

Please pray that a lasting solutions should be found
 
FATHER, give Your ANGELS CHARGE over the BELIEVERS in this region (Ps 91). Let them gather together with "fasting and weeping and mourning" like the prophet JOEL says in Joel 2. Turn this into a BLESSING, give gospel evangelists swift shoes of peace to announce the 2nd coming so these politicians can serve in an eternal city, built and founded by God, Heb 11, amen.
 
Praying for demonstrations to be peaceful and to turn out correct not evil. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Esther 4:16 : Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish...
Replies
11
Views
202
I think it will take the death of one or more people (hope it's as few as possible) for people in ### to recognize the threat to democracy we are currently facing. I'm willing to die in hopes of waking people up. I'm not a fan of current POTUS (I'm NOT suggesting that anyone break any law to...
Replies
7
Views
171
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the Word of God Esther 9:31: To confirm these days of Purim in their times appointed, according as Mordecai the Jew and Esther the queen had enjoined them, and as they had decreed for themselves and for their seed, the matters of the fastings and their...
Replies
7
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,001
Messages
16,817,707
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom