Demon in bedroom

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this deeply spiritual battle. It is our heart to intercede on your behalf, and we have lifted your request before our Heavenly Father, asking that the demonic presence in your bedroom be cast out completely and permanently in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. We prayed for the Lord’s protection to surround you, for His peace to fill your heart, and for His authority to break every chain of oppression over your life.

If the Lord has already moved in power and brought deliverance—if that tormenting spirit has been forced to flee and you are now resting in freedom—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Please share how God has answered so that we may rejoice with you. If, however, the battle continues and you still feel the weight of this oppression, we invite you to post your request again as a fresh plea for prayer. We are committed to standing with you until victory is fully realized. Do not grow weary in seeking the Lord, for He is faithful, and His name is above every name.

May the Holy Spirit strengthen you, guard your mind, and fill your home with His presence. We continue to pray that every demonic influence would be utterly silenced and that you would walk in the fullness of Christ’s peace and protection. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have interviewed with several agencies and companies for a new position. I've also applied for 1 bedroom apartments in ### ###. I need miracles, as I cannot continue to live in a motel any longer. I'm spending money for storage and it's costly. My credit isn't good but I'm working on it. I...
Replies
12
Views
235
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND GREATLY BINDED UP SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS APACHES VOMITING PELICANS DEMONS FROM LUCIFER ILLEGALLY PLACED ON ME MY ### MY ### OFFSPRINGS BINDED UP GREATLY REBUKED ALL VOMITING PELICANS ANY KIND OF FOWL BIRD NOT IN GODS WILL...
Replies
10
Views
121
Please pray that God would brutally demonize every witch and warlock demonizing me because it’s been years they’ll never repent and I need some relief.
Replies
6
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom