Deliverence

  • Thread starter Thread starter ccbird
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ccbird

Guest
I am asking prayer for my grandson ###. He is ### yrs old. He has a drug problem and needs prayers to deliver his mind and body from it. He was a good boy, played football in high school then got mixed up with the wrong crowd and has been on the wrong path since. He is not getting along with his family and his personality has changed so much he doesn't seem like the same person. I don't think he can do this on his own, he needs God. His parents don't know what else to do since he has stolen from them and can't be trusted. This has been going on for a while. He got off of the drugs and stayed right for a while the last time you prayed for him, but started hanging with that kind of people again and got back doing it. He has been given many chances to do right but I believe the drug demon has control. He has been kicked out of his home this morning and I just drove out there and found him sitting under an orange tree crying but I could not get him to come home with me. It just breaks my heart. I lost his father in a car accident when he was ### yrs old because a drunk driver ran a stop sign and hit him. I don't want to lose his son. Please help me in prayer and binding the spirit behind this. I know God can change this situation. His parents just recently moved to get him away from those people but we believe he is still going back around them and I know it is his decision to stay away from them and with God's help he will see it for what it is.

Thank you.
 
Dear Lord I pray for ### that you touch his life, and set him free from drugs, and give him that life change that only you can give him! and fill his heart and mind with your peace and love! Please lord give ### a new beginning right now! And Bless his grandparents and his family by giving them a brand new son and grandson in the Mighty Powerful Name of Jesus Christ I pray! Amen! Now I give thanks unto the Lord for He is Good, and His mercy endures forever! ( Psalms 136:1 ) God Bless You ###, I know how it feels my ### yr. old nephew is doing the same thing! And it hurts! But God is faithful and in His time I believe the victory will come for ### and ###, Keep the faith and I will keep ### and you in my prayers! Sincerely ###. ( ### ) Jesus said to cast all our cares upon him, for He careth for us! ( 1 Peter 5:7 ) Jesus Never Fails, Amen!
 
Dear Jesus we place ### at the foot of Your cross. Cover him with Your most precious blood, Lord and convict him dear Jesus. We come against this addiction and we bind it in Jesus Mighty name. Lord we thank You because we know that You are already answering our prayer in Jesus name. Amen!
 
We pray Lord, for ###, and for all who seek comfort with chemical addictions of all kinds. Please bless ###'s gentle heart and send him a friend to help him withstand the pressure. Please also comfort his heart if he is missing his father, for only You can heal that broken heart. Shine your peace on this family, Lord, and on ours as well for all great mourning and loss we cry to You, Lord. You are aware of our tears and you hear the cry of the poor.
 
Lord we come before You in unity and with one mind and one request Lord touch her grandson ###, send angels to minister to his mind and set a hedge of protection around him..Lord speak to ###'s heart and mind bring him to a place of peace within himself..Lord we ask that You bind the stronghold of drugs and addiction and loose his spirit into obedience unto Your word and will..touch ### and give her wisdom and protect her from the evil that comes with addiction..help her to reach out according to Your will..Lord heal the hurts in this young man's mind and strengthen him to walk away from this stronghold...Lord thank You for healing our prayers and thank you for answering them according to Your plan and purpose Lord may all glory and honor go unto You in Jesus name...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my father ### age ### ### ### he is Christian but He is under spirti of anger and depression and fear He is under attack of anger spirit he become very agrressive and abusive and very uncomfortable He is fighting at home He is Christian but not going church not allowing worship at...
Replies
10
Views
488
Please pray for my husband's deliverence. May God give him courage to open his mouth and protect his family in front of everyone. Thank you!
Replies
10
Views
151
Morning saints. Um ### yrs lady who met an old man of ### yrs. His wife passed away. This yr ### we plan our engagement n wedding. Engagement supposed to happen on ### of may. A week before ### he called me n say his son who is mental disturb is very sick n causing distraction he beat him on his...
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom