deliverence

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharyn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sharyn

Guest
Deliverance

Prayer Requests:

1. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction. They are seeking deliverance and strength to overcome this challenge.
2. ### is going through a difficult time at work and needs guidance and peace.
3. Healing and deliverance for ### who is battling a serious illness.
4. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate a challenging financial situation.
5. ### is seeking deliverance from a spirit of fear and anxiety.
6. Pray for ### who is dealing with a difficult relationship and needs wisdom and patience.
7. ### is asking for deliverance from a pattern of negative thinking and self-doubt.
8. Pray for ### who is facing a legal issue and needs justice and protection.
9. ### is seeking deliverance from a past trauma and needs healing and peace.
10. Pray for ### who is struggling with depression and needs hope and encouragement.

Scripture for Today:

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:7

Let us lift these requests to the Lord in prayer, trusting in His power to deliver and heal. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband's deliverence. May God give him courage to open his mouth and protect his family in front of everyone. Thank you!
Replies
10
Views
150
Pls pray for my father ### age ### ### ### he is Christian but He is under spirti of anger and depression and fear He is under attack of anger spirit he become very agrressive and abusive and very uncomfortable He is fighting at home He is Christian but not going church not allowing worship at...
Replies
10
Views
488
I pray for the breaking of the soul ties between me and the ex friend of mine. I break every soul tie or energetic cords between me and him now by fire. As I was praying he started calling me. Please help me break this firm soul tie
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,721
Members
650,771
Latest member
Moriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom