Deliverence from spells, curses, black magic, and anything of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
Deliverance from spells, curses, black magic, and anything of the like. Please pray for ### and ### family.

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace.
 
I understand your situation. I pray for you from all my heart.
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
Have faith things will change.
Look, things have been changing, yet, aren't they? So this will also change.
Just surrender if you're tired... leave it onto him.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God, My name is ### and after 44 years of rejecting marriage, I finally found someone whom I agreed to spend the rest of my life with and so after committing the relationship to God we got engaged in July 2025. Although he came out of a Hindu background he had been baptised 3 years back...
Replies
7
Views
656
Protection from tonight's full moon ceremonies and every month's full moon in the name of Jesus. Amen🙏♥️☀️
Replies
9
Views
383
I respectfully ask for your help in praying for my now ex significant other ###. We had an amazingly beautiful relationship. We had been through every up and down life threw is relying on one another and our faith in God and got through the best of days and the days that were a real test of...
Replies
6
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,221
Members
649,259
Latest member
Nalxavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom