Deliverance

  • Thread starter Thread starter ibelieve19
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ibelieve19

Guest
Ok Prayer Warriors. I sought this group out because my best friend in the world is a Christian and is a non-practicing homosexual. He does not want to be, he says he prays every day. He has just recently had the ability to confide this in me, when we started talking of marriage. He suffered a horrible trauma as a child at the hand of an evil man and has felt this way since. I know that we not only serve a God who can but will deliver him out of this bondage that Satan has put him in. The Bible says He is the same yesterday, today, and forever and that He cannot lie. If there is anyone out there that believes that also believes with me that Jesus truly did come to set the captives free, please please join with me in prayer that God will deliver ### out of the hand of the enemy and he will go on to fulfill the call of our Lord Jesus Christ. He has an amazing talent given to him by the Lord and I believe that he has an awesome calling on his life.
 
God I ask in Jesus name, “Please Deliver this young man from anything in his life that is not of You. Amen!”
 
Lord we pray for this unique individual whom others see great promise in to bless others with his own talents. Recognize his trauma and bless him with a positive spirit. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello family please pray for ### that he may be delivered from demons that possess him. He has the type that make his face and neck move in demonic convulsions and he needs a move of God to heal him, in Jesus name.
Replies
12
Views
183
I'm a teacher and I'm having migraine problems for a while. I have a doctor neurologist and I take a preventive as he prescribed. But during my period headaches get worse. yesterday I could not come to work. Today we have to work until late cause it's a special evening with parents, and I need...
Replies
16
Views
85
Too pray that god will help set the captive free from all evilness and violence too totally trust and believe in Christ Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
58
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom