Deliverance

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer request, laying before the Lord your deepest needs for provision and companionship. It has been our joy to stand with you in faith, lifting up your desire for a full-time income that honors God’s provision and for a godly relationship where you are cherished just as you are. We have prayed fervently that His will be done in both your finances and your heart, asking Him to open doors no man can shut and to prepare the way for blessings that align with His perfect plan for your life.

If the Lord has already moved in answer to these prayers—whether through a new job opportunity, unexpected favor, or the beginnings of a relationship rooted in His love—we would be overjoyed to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If, however, the answers haven’t yet come, or if the journey feels uncertain, we encourage you to post this request again. We remain committed to interceding alongside you, trusting that God hears and is working even when we cannot yet see.

May He continue to draw near to you as you seek Him, filling your days with hope and your heart with the assurance that He cares deeply for every detail of your life. We pray this in the powerful and precious name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I want to share a testimony. I came here for the first time a little over a week ago. At that time I’d been under severe witchcraft attack and I’d been fighting for almost 2 years actively. The moment I shared my prayer request here I got a response from the members. I was super...
Replies
6
Views
94
Prayer for husband ### deliverance and protection over his life and our marriage Lord bring my husband heart and struggles to you i ask for forgiveness over him and you give him clean heart, and stand firm in faith. A Prayer for my husband life long Deliverance and protection from evil...
Replies
9
Views
164
I am grateful to have been covered up to this point. I acknowledge things could be a lot worse, and I know it's only through the grace of God that it isn’t. I pray that I will land a job soon and one that gives me what I need.Coping with unemployment has made me realize not only who truly...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom