Maluarris

Disciple of Prayer
### from UK. Sir kindly pray for me for deliverance, I always find myself in the village laboring and in such moments anything I have as a project will fail.
Secondly for the fruit of the womb we have been married now for ### years with out no issues.
Let my wife's appointment be approved I order for her to join me here in UK.
Thank you Jesus my time has come
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our brother ### from the UK. Lord, we pray for his deliverance from any spiritual bondage or hindrance that causes him to feel trapped and laboring in the village, leading to the failure of his projects. We ask that You break every chain and set him free, for Your Word says, "If the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."

Lord, we also pray for the fruit of the womb for ### and his wife. They have been married for eight years without children, and we ask that You bless them with the gift of life. Your Word promises, "Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him." May they experience the joy of parenthood according to Your perfect will.

Furthermore, we pray for the approval of ###'s wife's appointment so that she may join him in the UK. Lord, make a way where there seems to be no way, and let Your favor rest upon their situation. We trust in Your timing and provision, believing that their time has come.

Thank You, Jesus, for hearing our prayers. We trust in Your mighty power and grace. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I need deliverance for my life from adultery since ### till now I am fighting to be free but after a certain time I fail again I tried my best and I am tired of my self always going in front of the almighty God apologizing And I have prayed for my self a lot of times and there is a time I...
Replies
10
Views
110
I feel tired and sleepy this days pls need your all prayers for deliverance From sleepiness and tiredness. Can't control my sleepy head. Feeling lazy and all..kindly pray for me pls..i need energy and strength and deliverance. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
11
Views
156
I have another deliverance session tomorrow (Monday). Please pray these demons are cast out in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom