deliverance

Chliarogia

Disciple of Prayer
1) I want deliverance from witchcraft, wizard, and marine witchcraft oppression and control.

2) I want my dream life restored from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of GOD's dear son.

3) I want my spiritual eyes and life restored from the control and authority of the witchcraft, wizard, and marine witchcraft.

4) I want the witchcraft, wizard, and marine witchcraft birds following me around to stop in Jesus’s name.

4) I want my relationship with the Holy Spirit restored.

5) I want the satanic personality and voice of darkness that has taken control of my life to be vacated in Jesus’ name amen.

6) I want the strongman diverting my blessing to die.

7) Pastor please pray that the revocation charge on my citizenship be dropped in Jesus’ name amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying that someone can touch an agreement with me for protection from Yahweh, His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. I need deliverance from diabolical pacts, blood sacrifices, and rituals of all types of witchcraft. I am a targeted individual, and I believe I have been targeted by the...
Replies
9
Views
175
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you tie the hands with the blood of Jesus of all of my moms siblings from doing any harm, standing on Revelations 12:11. I ask that all strongholds and footholds that my moms siblings have tried to place over me or my...
Replies
10
Views
160
Please pray for me I have severe gout pain in my knee and I'm facing witchcraft attacks. ###
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom