Deliverance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ###. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to me...
Replies
8
Views
131
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel all vessels used thru witchcraft or astral projection against me or my son or anyone in my household, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 and Micah 5:12. Lord Jesus I ask that you establish the people around...
Replies
10
Views
90
I am in need of your prayers. I am a female and I am going through physical and spiritual torment. Spirit spouses are molesting me. One night I was lying on my side and I literally felt someone trying to open my legs and when I opened my eyes I saw an old man. Sometimes I am sleeping and I feel...
Replies
10
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,154
Messages
16,784,838
Members
648,730
Latest member
Nalayrael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom