Deliverance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I NEED PRAYER OF PROTECTION ALL DOORS ARE CLOSED IN MY LIFE I DONT SEE PROGRESS
Replies
12
Views
136
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke anyone or any witchcraft that is trying to hinder my progress, standing on Zechariah 3:2. I ask that you open the doors to work, and set me free of anything that is trying to hinder or block my work...
Replies
7
Views
115
Very urgent !!! My name is ### An enemy is attacking my mouth to give me lots of pain because I did much good this weekend They are tormenting me when I want to sleep so I cannot sleep These people also stalked me on journeys and tried hard to get me to sin ,and they hate God and People These...
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,425
Messages
16,787,910
Members
648,984
Latest member
Sneulloormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom