Merry Christmas to you MAN OF GOD and all the members of the synagogue church of all nations. MYy name is ### ### ### and I need a prayer for my family finances, family healing, job opportunities and deliverance. MAN OF GOD my dad pension is being delayed and he wants to buy a house and a farming land please pray for him as well my tertiary education
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Family please pray for my deliverance from Beezulbub and any strongman spirits that keep trying to call in other evil spirits into my spirit man / soul in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
153
Hi I need deliverance for my life from adultery since ### till now I am fighting to be free but after a certain time I fail again I tried my best and I am tired of my self always going in front of the almighty God apologizing And I have prayed for my self a lot of times and there is a time I...
Replies
10
Views
121
My teen son ### can't seem to stay out of trouble. I have tried so many things. Counseling, youth group, praying and etc. I don't know what to do and I am so emotionally exhausted. I hardly sleep because I am just full of anxiety and miserable. Please pray for deliverance for my son and healing...
Replies
9
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,401
Messages
16,799,455
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom