Deliverance

"Heavenly Father I lift up ### to You and ask for mercy to give him his life back and to show ### that through Your Mercy and Grace he can live a clean life again. You have helped ### hit rock bottom Lord so that this vicious cycle of abuse will stop. Open ###'s heart to the truth and take away the confusion of this world and remove the influence of the Devil and his Demons that might have a stronghold in ###'s life. We acknowledge that the enemy is trying to destroy this person, his family and household.
God place Your loving arms of protection around ###, and surround him with a battalion of Guardian Angels. Lord God, I believe that the Army of Heaven is greater than the Army of darkness and I believe that ### will overcome any satanic influence in his life."
In the MIGHTY name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need deliverance from lust please pray and agree in Jesus name
Replies
12
Views
224
I had deliverance from 2 demons last night. One that entered my body thru my shoulders and one that entered through my sex organs (both while I was sleeping). I can still hear them and they are trying to get back in thru my sex organs. I’m not living in sin. Please pray to rebuke the devil in...
Replies
9
Views
155
I’m requesting prayer for healing from pain I’m experiencing in my body especially my digestive system and deliverance from depression and watching pornography videos….. Thank you in advance prayer team for praying for me…… in the mighty name of Jesus…….
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom