Deliverance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I receive freedom & deliverance from a long spiritual battle I have been going through
Replies
11
Views
128
My toes itchy night time although I always wash My feets and go to bed. This makes me disturb and unable to sleep at night. Pls pray for my itchy toes goes away n let me sleep peacefully in Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
332
My teen son ### can't seem to stay out of trouble. I have tried so many things. Counseling, youth group, praying and etc. I don't know what to do and I am so emotionally exhausted. I hardly sleep because I am just full of anxiety and miserable. Please pray for deliverance for my son and healing...
Replies
9
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom