Deliverance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sue
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sue

Guest
Even if what I'm praying for it has not been answered I still have faith and believe in God. I know that when the time is right God will answer my prayers. I'm looking for a better paying job with good working conditions, I'm praying for an affordable flat, the man that I loved ### has hurt me I ask God to heal me. I'm praying for my son protection. At my current job I pray for protection and guidance.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has obsessive compulsive disorder and she is unable to allow me to rest at home. She is always watching me and questioning what I’m doing, and controlling me. She also becomes very disrespectful and curses at me and she complains a lot. Pray for me please, I’m doing my best in this...
Replies
10
Views
275
I'd like to begin by thanking everyone who has been praying along with me. These prayers have greatly helped and pleading the blood of Jesus. I got a promotion in statistics after writing. The devil Satanic attack failed thanks to the power of prayer. I have three exams left the first is math...
Replies
9
Views
218
I’m requesting prayer for healing from pain I’m experiencing in my body especially my digestive system and deliverance from depression and watching pornography videos….. Thank you in advance prayer team for praying for me…… in the mighty name of Jesus…….
Replies
10
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom