Deliverance

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roy.355

Guest
Dear Pastor,

My girlfriend is putting her life into witchcraft and superstitions. She has started to follow Numerology and Astrology. I have a concern with this as this is pulling her away from Jesus.

I want you to pray for her deliverance from all of this. Please pray with me Pastor on the same.

I ask deliverance for ### in Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who reigns and lives forever Amen.
 
Father I bring this need before your throne. I pray for the salvation of this young woman. For father we know it is your will that every soul comes to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and walk therein. Lord I pray that you would give this young man wisdom. For you tell us in your word is not your will for us to be unequally yoked. It is dangerous to pursue a relationship with a person that is clearly out of fellowship with God. Lord I pray that you would help this young man to seek you and your will for his life. I pray you would heal his wounded heart, because I know that he desires this young woman. However everything we want is not good for us. Father I thank you that you are a God of order. Lord please help him to see the truth. I pray father that you would speak to him through your holy and divine word. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members, all my Christian friends, (but especially my home Lord Jesus), and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I receive freedom & deliverance from a long spiritual battle I have been going through
Replies
11
Views
135
Asking for prayers if deliverance that was sent to me and my girlfriend to make us sick and seperate us from each other I am born again Christian since a child I have faith in praying also some days in weak can't work then almost lost everything still standing string In faith nothing giving up...
Replies
12
Views
183
My daughter of ### Years has been demonically inflicted with Asthma, Ulcer, epileptic seizures, face and leg paralysis for almost a year now. she been in and out of the hospital and the ICU. she has been fine after the last episode in June this year after she wrote her BECE. she has gain...
Replies
11
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom