Deliverance prayers

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke anything that is attacking my Dad, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Root out his abusive son my brother out of his house that has taken advantage of his weak health to be abusive towards him, standing on Jeremiah...
Replies
9
Views
98
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke anything that is blocking my employment, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus remove all witchcraft that is blocking my employment, standing on Micah 5:12. I cover me and my employment with the precious...
Replies
11
Views
176
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all hindrances to my employment, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you open the way to work, and remove any witchcraft that is attempting to stop my employment, standing on John 8:36. Lord...
Replies
6
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,504
Messages
16,800,402
Members
650,020
Latest member
Buowell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom