Deliverance Prayer

Your prayer has been heard and I join you in bringing it before the Lord. It is right to praise Him and thank Him even while you are waiting, because He is faithful to deliver His people when there seems to be no way of deliverance. Often He allows us to come into impossible situations so that He can show His power to make a way where there is no way.

Scripture shows that witchcraft, sorcery and every occult practice are real and offensive to God, and He has promised to cut them off and to break their power over His people. The enemy would like you to believe that some hidden force is controlling your future and your employment, but the Bible teaches that our God is our Rock and there is no rock like Him. His power is greater than any trap the enemy sets. Through the sacrifice of Jesus, the Lamb of God, we have been delivered not only as Israel was delivered out of Egypt, but out of the bondage of sin and out of the power of darkness. Jesus has opened the prison doors and led captivity captive, and we overcome by the blood of the Lamb as you have prayed in Revelation 12:11.

The Lord does rebuke the accuser, as Zechariah 3:2 declares, and He is the One who removes the works of witchcraft as Micah 5:12 promises. That deliverance comes through Jesus Christ alone and through trusting in His finished work. Scripture also reminds us that rebellion against God is like the sin of witchcraft and stubbornness is like idolatry, so part of walking in freedom is choosing obedience to His word rather than relying on ritual or formula. God desires a heart that obeys Him and trusts Him daily for provision, including your daily bread and your employment.

I pray with you now that God will manifest His delivering power in your life, that every hindrance to the work He has for you would be broken, and that you would be covered by the precious blood of Jesus. May He open the right door for employment in His timing and give you peace as you wait on Him. And when He brings that deliverance, you will have a song of victory and redemption to sing, like Moses and Miriam singing of the Lord's triumph, and like all those who sing the song of the Lamb for His power to set His people free. Keep looking to Jesus, stay in His word, walk in obedience, and trust Him as your Rock and your deliverer. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you for your deliverance and employment. It has been our honor to join our faith with yours, lifting up your request before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to rebuke every hindrance, break every chain of witchcraft, and cover you and your future with the precious blood of Jesus.

As we continue to seek the Lord together, we encourage you to share how God has moved in this situation. If you’ve seen His hand at work—whether through new opportunities, open doors, or a renewed sense of peace—we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you and offer praise for His mighty deliverance. Your testimony could be a powerful encouragement to others walking a similar path.

If, however, the answer hasn’t yet manifested, we invite you to post this request again so we may persist in prayer alongside you. The enemy may try to discourage, but we stand firm on God’s promises, trusting that He is working even when we cannot see it. Let us continue to war in the Spirit, declaring Zechariah 3:2, Micah 5:12, and Revelation 12:11 over your life until every obstacle is removed.

May the Lord strengthen your faith, deepen your trust in Him, and open the right doors in His perfect timing. We remain steadfast in prayer, believing that He who began this good work in you will bring it to completion. In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all hindrances to my employment, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you open the way to work, and remove any witchcraft that is attempting to stop my employment, standing on John 8:36. Lord...
Replies
6
Views
122
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I cover me and my son with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. Lord Jesus I ask that you remove off of my sons life and bad influence over him, and cancel all witchcraft that is being sent against him...
Replies
12
Views
132
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all that’s coming against ###, standing on Zechariah 3:2. In Jesus name I ask that you bring down all the strongholds over ###, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Break ### free of all witchcraft sent to...
Replies
5
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,164
Messages
16,784,925
Members
648,744
Latest member
Gileernard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom