Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift up your deliverance request before the Lord and to stand with you for His protection over your home and your life. We have prayed that the Lord would root out what is not planted by Him standing on Jeremiah 12:14, that He would scatter any evil intent from neighbors against you standing on Exodus 23:27, that He would bring down every stronghold and foothold and that you would be free indeed standing on 2 Corinthians 10:4 and John 8:36, that He would cancel every principality working through others standing on Colossians 2:15, that He would bind every transfer of spirits and every counterfeit spirit standing on Matthew 18:18, and that you would be covered by the precious blood of Jesus standing on Revelation 12:11.

We pray that the Lord will grant you peace in your dwelling place, deliver you fully from oppression, and let you experience His power and victory in a new way. We ask the Father to surround you with His presence, to guard your heart and home, and to make His freedom and protection evident in your life. In Jesus name we pray, amen.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you bring down all the strongholds over me and the members of my household by ###, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel the principality working thru ###, standing on Colossians 2:15...
Replies
10
Views
148
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which ###, and ### are being used by Satan, and Lord Jesus rebuke the counterfeit spirit working thru them, standing on Zechariah 3:2. I bind off of me and everyone any transfer of spirits...
Replies
10
Views
233
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke my mom and all the ways she is being used against me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus bring down all the strongholds and footholds that my mom has created over me based of her hatred and envy towards...
Replies
10
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,434
Messages
16,822,653
Members
651,378
Latest member
Kariutoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom