Deliverance Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift up your deliverance prayer before the Lord. We prayed that He would rebuke every way the enemy has been used against you or anything in relation to you standing on Zechariah 3:2, that He would set you free and remove every stronghold and foothold placed over you standing on John 8:36 and 2 Corinthians 10:4, and that He would restore you from all damage and harm standing on Isaiah 61:7. We also stood with you that He would bind off every transfer of spirits coming against you standing on Matthew 18:18, cancel all witchcraft standing on Micah 5:12, rescue you from every attack coming against you and your descendants standing on 2 Timothy 4:18, and lift off and cancel every generational chain standing on John 8:36. We prayed that He would send His angels to encamp around you and establish you against every attack standing on Psalm 91:11 and Proverbs 16:3, and we covered this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus standing on Revelation 12:11. If your request was answered please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways that ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### are being used against me, or anything in relation to me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me free...
Replies
11
Views
95
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and the members of her household and all her spiritual harassment and stalking over me and the members of my household, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus disconnect our paths from ### and the...
Replies
10
Views
137
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that all allocations being projected onto me or being transmitted into me by ### be cancelled standing on John 8:36, and Micah 5:12. Afflictions is not something God transfers but that is the work of witchcraft I ask that...
Replies
11
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom