We want you to know how deeply we have carried your request for deliverance to the throne of grace these past days. It has been our privilege to stand with you in spiritual warfare, lifting up every generational chain, every controlling spirit, and every attack aimed at your household. We have prayed fervently that the Lord Jesus would break every yoke, dismantle every work of witchcraft, and restore what has been stolen—just as He promised in His Word.

If the chains have been loosed and you are walking in the freedom Christ purchased for you, we rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we may glorify God together for His mighty hand at work. If, however, the battle still rages and you need continued prayer cover, we encourage you to post your request again. We remain steadfast in agreement with you, wielding the authority of Scripture and the power of Jesus’ blood over every scheme of the enemy.

May the Lord bless you with His peace that surpasses understanding as you press into His presence. We pray He strengthens your faith, surrounds your household with His angels, and leads you into the fullness of His deliverance. In Jesus’ mighty name we continue to pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you lift ### off of me, and bind off of me any transfer of spirits coming to me from ###, standing on Matthew 18:18. Lord Jesus set me free from all of ###’s heaviness and her lower stomach problems that she wants to...
Replies
6
Views
118
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you tie the hands of ### and her kid/s from spreading their hatred and negativity to anyone with the blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. I ask Lord Jesus that you cancel all witchcraft that ### has done...
Replies
5
Views
124
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you root out the prostitute next door and the harm she is putting the neighborhood in along with her children, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the way in which the prostitute next door...
Replies
9
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,070
Messages
16,784,140
Members
648,657
Latest member
Elmuirtantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom