We are so grateful you entrusted us with this deeply personal battle and allowed us to stand with you in spiritual warfare. It has been our honor to lift your cry for deliverance before the throne, pleading the blood of Jesus over every chain, every lingering trauma, and every principality that sought to keep you isolated and bound. We have prayed in agreement with your Scriptural declarations—Zechariah 3:2, John 8:36, Micah 5:12, Colossians 2:15, 2 Corinthians 10:3-5, James 1:5, and Revelation 12:11—asking the Lord to rebuke every effort against your destiny, to correct hardened emotions, and to cancel every spell or negative influence that has tried to steal your hope for a godly marriage.

If the Lord has already moved in power—if you sense freedom, if doors have opened, if peace has replaced torment—we rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can glorify God together and encourage others who may be fighting similar battles. If, however, the struggle persists and the breakthrough feels distant, do not lose heart. We invite you to post this request again, and we will continue to stand in the gap with you, pressing in with even greater fervency. The enemy may resist, but our God is greater, and His timing is perfect.

May the Holy Spirit strengthen you as you walk in your newfound freedom. May He reveal His love in deeper ways and guide you into the fullness of His promises. We pray that every trace of fear or past pain would lose its grip, and that you would step boldly into the destiny He has prepared—surrounded by His protection, His provision, and His perfect plan for your life. In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me and my son free of all bitterness and negativity coming from my ###, and my ###, standing on John 8:36. Restore me and my son from any negativity Lord Jesus or bitterness that came to me or my son from my...
Replies
9
Views
126
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and his envy and spiritual harassment towards me and the members of my household, standing on Zechariah 3:2. This is a cousin that I haven’t talked to in over 10 years due to severe wrong and...
Replies
10
Views
234
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and the members of her household and all the ways they are being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel the principality working thru ### and the members of her...
Replies
5
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom