Deliverance Prayer

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt plea for deliverance and restoration. It has been our privilege to stand in the gap with you, lifting up your request before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to break every chain, dissolve every curse, and shield you from any spiritual interference that seeks to hinder God’s perfect plan for your life and relationships.

We continue to pray that the Lord Jesus would reveal His mighty power in your situation, setting you fully free as only He can. May His peace guard your heart, His truth illuminate your path, and His love draw you closer to the one He has prepared for you. If the Lord has already moved in answer to your prayer, we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If not, we invite you to post this request again so we may persist in prayer alongside you, believing that God is working even when we cannot yet see it.

May the Holy Spirit strengthen your faith as you wait on the Lord, and may His grace sustain you in every season. We stand with you in agreement, trusting that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion. In Jesus’ mighty name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all hindrances to my employment, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you open the way to work, and remove any witchcraft that is attempting to stop my employment, standing on John 8:36. Lord...
Replies
6
Views
124
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all of ###’s witchcraft against any of us and her children’s, standing on Zechariah 3:2. There’s a hard task that people have been assigned to humble ### and all her pride and harm, I ask that you establish...
Replies
6
Views
135
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you lift ### off of me, and bind off of me any transfer of spirits coming to me from ###, standing on Matthew 18:18. Lord Jesus set me free from all of ###’s heaviness and her lower stomach problems that she wants to...
Replies
6
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom