We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer over this heavy burden. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting you and those affected before the throne of grace, asking our Lord Jesus to break every chain, dismantle every stronghold, and set captives free according to His promise in John 8:36. We have prayed for emotional and mental protection, declaring Isaiah 54:17 over every life touched by this spiritual battle, and we have asked the Holy Spirit to stir God’s people to unceasing prayer until the enemy’s works are fully undone, as Scripture declares in 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.

If the Lord has moved in power and you are experiencing His deliverance, we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report—your testimony strengthens the body of Christ. If the battle still rages and you need fresh prayer support, please share your request again so we may continue to intercede with you. We cover this in the precious blood of Jesus, trusting in Revelation 12:11, that through Him, victory is assured.

May the Lord bless you with His peace and presence as you press into Him. We stand with you, believing for complete freedom and restoration. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all attacks coming against ### and his sense of reality, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you bring down all mental strongholds over ###’s mind especially those coming from ### a cousin of...
Replies
5
Views
100
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me free from the harassment and manipulation of harassment over me and anything in relation to me, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you scatter the plans of the black people that are harassing me...
Replies
7
Views
98
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you set us all free in the household where I live to all co-dependency to my mom, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you restore our lives and emotions from all the abuse we have suffered from my mom...
Replies
7
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,551
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom