Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask for a shift as my mom has came back from her trip that you bind any witchcraft that she may have brought or done in another country. I say this because my mom was a former practicer of witchcraft for over 20 years, and I...
Replies
11
Views
260
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you place conviction upon my mom as to her alliance with my brother against me and my son, exposing her, standing on Luke 8:17. Lord Jesus weaken the power of the devil working thru my son and my brother, standing on...
Replies
12
Views
141
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways that ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### are being used against me, or anything in relation to me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me free...
Replies
10
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,596
Members
648,703
Latest member
Slxoodell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom