Deliverance prayer

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Pray... God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. God teach us Your Word so that we may know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with the love, desire, strength, wisdom, and the spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Your will for each of our lives. Bless us to live our lives for Your glory, approval, and applause. Let every desire we have line up to the purpose You created each of us for. God, You become our greatest delight and Your Word our greatest treasure. Bless each of us to have, and always seek to have an ever-growing-closer-stronger-intimate-relationship with You. Bless us all to have a God solution-focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Give each of us a praying spirit. Bless us to always pray and never panic, faint, or worry. Bless us to always keep our focus on You and walk in the love, peace, security, and wisdom of Your Word. Bless us to walk by faith, trust You, believe in Your Word, and trust in Your love for us. Bless us with a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude. God cover us. Encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, viruses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Click on the links below and pray
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have sinned, and because of my sins, I believe many unclean spirits have come into me and are now tormenting me. I feel trapped and deeply troubled by this. Please pray for me for complete deliverance. Please pray that every unclean spirit that entered my life through my sins will be cast out...
Replies
11
Views
172
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which ### is being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2. She gave herself up to do Satans works it appears that by intent as she has gotten pregnant by a married man, Lord Jesus I ask...
Replies
9
Views
165
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me free of my brother and all his heaviness, root him out of the areas of my life he is weighing down with his heaviness, standing on John 8:36, and Jeremiah 12:14. Lord Jesus I ask that you place correction...
Replies
10
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom