Deliverance Plz Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak all this into existence 100 fold all the way into the physical in our lives. I bind all this word on earth as it is bound in heaven and I loose the creative power of the word on earth into our lives as it is loosed in heaven. God's will right now, you are a God that reveals secrets. Lord, reveal your secrets unto us Dan.2:28. Your kingdom come, your will be done Matt.6:10. Release the spirit of burning to burn up the works of darkness Ps.140:10. Purify our life with your fire Mal.3:2. Deliver us with your fire Ps.18:13. Release the arrow of the Lord's deliverance in our life 2 Kings 13:17. Release your sharp arrows into the heart of the Kings enemies Ps.45:5. Ordain and release your arrows against our persecutors Ps.7:13. Send out your arrows and scatter the enemy Ps.18:14. Make our enemies turn their back with your arrows upon your strings Ps.21:12. Shoot out your arrows and destroy them Ps.144:6. Send your arrows abroad Ps.77:17. Break their bones and pierce and pierce them through with your arrows Num.24:8. Send out arrows of light into the kingdom of darkness Hab.3:11 right now into my life, my kids, parents, ###, and the Husband your bringing me, send as many arrows as it takes to where the enemy cannot get back up in our lives in every area that needs to come through and we need deliverance, bring me my Husband removing all devices of the enemy, tattoo done nicely free or cheap, stereo in my car free or cheap well done no mistakes, food stamps back approved easily fast, rent low in my 2 bedroom apartment or a cheap home for girls and I, taxes done easily no mistakes free or cheap student loan doesn't take money, enemy doesn't see my prayers anymore they're hidden, loose confusion on the enemy attacking our life, godly soul ties come in our life, hair extensions for my hair to thicken it my hair and beauty better than before skin clear, good day today plans. Of the enemy destroyed, nets they have his they fall into their own traps, ### gets a wig and finds her hearing aid, what the enemy has taken from us brought back better than before right now all of this according to God's will in Jesus Name Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke this ### and the acts that he did to get a women pregnant on purpose, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you cut this spiritual oppression off of me, as not all children are a heritage from...
Replies
9
Views
136
Psalms 23, Ps. 34, Ps. 91, Ps. 121 Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray again for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke this evil and remove it, and a successful fast. Please please please Heavenly Father remove it. As nothing is impossible...
Replies
14
Views
205
Heavenly Father I thank you for this beautiful day. I pray again for peace, rest and deliverance from this evil that refuses to leave my home. It has no authority here Father God. It is not welcome here. I rebuke it in the name of Jesus. And I demand it leaves Father God. In Jesus name I pray...
Replies
17
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,189
Messages
16,796,990
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom