Deliverance of my family

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Deliverance of my family
I'll be happy to pray alongside you, friend. May the Lord draw each member of your family closer to Himself and surround you with His peace. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please shed light into my son ###'s heart. He needs to be set free from depression, darkness, dungeon and dragons and magic cards, and to forgive me for his dad's and mine divorce.
Replies
9
Views
139
Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus I come before you asking you too delivering my family and I from witch crafts any soul ties or any ungodly blood convents knowing and unknowing any generational curse thank you in Jesus name for I know before I open my mouth this prayer is already answer in...
Replies
5
Views
253
I request to pray for my aunt ### to be healed and receive complete health and long life with strength. She is troubled with constipation & acidity that she could not eat spicy food and right now she is on bed ridden condition and a urinary catheter has been inserted. Also pray for my younger...
Replies
7
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom