Deliverance from stagnation, bad luck, negative energies

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Many people around me have negative energy or are nervous. Lord protect me. The driver is so nervous that he is rebuking some passengers and he started smoking in the bus. He obviously has problems with bus tickets and paying for ferry Lord let it be peace love and joy in the bus. Amen
Replies
8
Views
338
Please my mother is in debt to an extent she doesn't have a place to stay My life is miserable any man who come to marry me after sometime he will change his mind. No body has been wedded in my family but they always give birth Papa, please help my family most importantly let them have the...
Replies
7
Views
301
I want God to help to stop stealing, I am a terrible thief. I have tried to stop it several times and it is not stopping. I am also having bad luck; nothing ever works for me, which is the reason I resort to stealing. No man wants to settle down with me. I need my own husband, I need open doors...
Replies
6
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,716
Members
648,965
Latest member
Moroynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom