Deliverance From Negative Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliapathyil

Humble Servant of All
Thank u Jesus for giving us the authority over all the power of enemies n to walk among serpants n scorpions n to crush them. Luke 10:19. Please deliver my family my husband, my son n my bro, ###, from negative relationships. Protect us from division especially from evil people specifically I pray ### who spilts all family relationships. Please close all the doors so that the foot of ### will not enter into our houses. ### have spilt all of her own three children I pray for her to have no access into my house my child, my husband n my bro ### and all of my relationships in ur mighty name Jesus. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Father God, How grateful we are for the Throne of Grace. Lord please rebuke the spirits of strife and discord- restore peace and order. Have mercy Lord God. Thank you Father. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for deliverance from negative words of my parent toward me. The parent passed away but the words still haunt me. Everyday I was criticized for everything and called bad names. This has impacted my life to the point that I accept abuse. I just can’t seem to break out of that bondage...
Replies
11
Views
562
Pray for my deliverance from negative cycles, patterns and sequences.
Replies
11
Views
153
Pray for my deliverance from negative and bad thoughts and sickness. May all demonic power get away from my life.
Replies
6
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,034
Messages
16,818,020
Members
651,146
Latest member
Ghiuddoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom