Deliverance From Devil & Financial Crisis

  • Thread starter Thread starter JACOB JOHN
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JACOB JOHN

Guest
Devil torturing me in my daily life. Everywhere hindrance. Nothing I can do in a good manner. Presently. ### & ### family living in rental home. Now ### is constructing a new home to get a permanent address. But everywhere hindrances are there. Besides that financial difficulty is also there. Devil is working with ### relatives. Everywhere problem and hindrance are there. For the smooth construction and completion of the home and for to get open the financial ways, kindly pray for ### & ###.

### & FAMILY
 
Dear ###,

Trusting God, when our path in life grows muddy, is not an easy task. The mud of weariness, busyness and hurt can cause us to trip and even fall. Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past. He hears your prayers and He knows the good plan He’s prepared for each one of us. I offer and pray this prayer with you:

MY LORD GOD, I have no idea where I am going. I do not see the road ahead of me. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think that I am following your will does not mean that I am actually doing so. But I believe that the desire to please you does in fact please you. And I hope I have that desire in all that I am doing. I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire. And I know that if I do this you will lead me by the right road though I may know nothing about it. Therefore will I trust you always though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death. I will not fear, for you are ever with me, and you will never leave me to face my perils alone. In Jesus’ Name. AMEN.
 
Bind and rebuke the devil daily & speak God's word constantly. The devil cannot stand against the word of God.

Trust God & have faith.

And, make sure you're in obedience to God.

Study God's word.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection, guidance, deliverance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 ###,

Encourager ### ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
 
### ### asking for God's help in repairing all relationships & financial extensions to become leveled and renewed through the blood of Christ's death in forgiveness and renewed strength. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am facing severe financial crisis. Not able to pay my debts. Kindly pray that the Lord lift me up from all the problems.
Replies
12
Views
223
I am facing severe financial crisis and my debts are increasing day by day. I beg you to pray that the Lord help me to clear all the debts and relieve me from this crisis.
Replies
10
Views
218
Heavenly Master ### in a deep financial crisis I pray You bail me out of this terrible situation in Jesus Name Amen. I am weak and sinful creature forgive my filthy path. Grant me good relations with all my stakeholders of this school. As we start term ### I surrender everything to You God...
Replies
13
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom