Deliverance from black magic, hexes, negative energies for me ### and ###

Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen
All blessings to you!!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for protection from black magic, hexes, spells, voodoo, incantations, religious spirits, mocking spirits in Jesus Name. Prayer anyone I hold dear be protected from black magic in Jesus Name.
Replies
5
Views
1K
Return to sender all black magic, hexes, spells, curses, negative energy!!
Replies
6
Views
528
Protection from black magic and enemies in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
8
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,484
Members
649,805
Latest member
Elloreirfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom