Deliverance For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marks

Guest
Please, I ask for your continued prayer for my Christian wife; she has much pain. And is under spiritual and physical attack. Pray for her to be loosed and healed by God according to Matthew 18:18,19,20, And PRAY in agreement together WITH ME according to Matthew 21:21,22. Also please pray WITH ME according to Matthew 21:21,22 for our son ### to be delivered from all spiritual and physical attacks.
 
Lord, heal this ###. Amen and Amen
 
Lord, I pray for this family. I pray you watch over them and you rid them of anything bad the devil throws at them. Lord, I pray zlthough they are in their time of suffering, they keep their faith strong in You, the Mighty King. I pray You watch over them, and they continue to seek You wholeheartedly. In Jesus Mighty name,

Amen.
 
You Have The Victory In Christ Jesus. Stand on the Word of God. Take God at His Word. And most importantly Obey God's Word. God will take care of You and Your family.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Very urgent !!! My name is ### An enemy is attacking my mouth to give me lots of pain because I did much good this weekend They are tormenting me when I want to sleep so I cannot sleep These people also stalked me on journeys and tried hard to get me to sin ,and they hate God and People These...
Replies
10
Views
145
I request your continued prayers for my friend, ###. He is the only son of a Christian preacher and was dedicated to God’s service from an early age. He also personally made a commitment to serve God in Christian ministry. However, for many years he struggled with drug use, smoking, and alcohol...
Replies
7
Views
143
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I want to come into repentance for calling my mom a whore after she continually was provoking me and calling me names like old, old, that I am not. She used the same tactic on my older brother and he fell for the attack of...
Replies
10
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom