Deliverance, education, financial and miracle breakthrough in ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm currently dealing with a few issues that I need a lot of prayer for. I'm unemployed and struggling with the government money I am receiving. I am also dealing with a few other financial issues. And my cat is going through a dental issue that we need prayer for as well.
Replies
9
Views
139
Please pray for my financial miracle breakthrough. Pray for my open doors of favour, blessings and breakthrough upon my life and also upon the lives of my family.
Replies
12
Views
297
Jesus please let my ### do what he is supposed to at school and the problem with his assignments get resolved. Please also let him do what he is supposed to and please let him study tonight. Please also let my ### give me the money for bills and be ok at his job. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
13
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom