Deliverance Day:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Lord God, thank you for opening ###'s heart yesterday when I asked him to deliver my sister from the demons the four that the Holy Spirit has revealed to ###'s warriors on here. Thank you for the discernment and also that ### didn't hurt me when I came to tell him this truth. Tomorrow, he has a goal to fast for this, please protect him with the blood covering, and keep him strong, no sickness, and do not let her or the devil make tomorrow a tough day for ###—we want a peaceful Saturday. Pray he drive out the demons by laying hands on her, and that she doesn't say anything stupid—or cause any dramas which will make this harder. We ask for peace for my mum, and also your blood protection over her as she helps him. And please do not let the devil speak lies through the kids' mouth about me—while she is being delivered, because she will try this, since the demons occupying her do not want to leave or be exposed. Bend this child's will tonight, that she would do nothing at all—and that she will be delivered, and her ways will be revealed, and she will beg the forgiveness of all of us even before tomorrow for the atrocious things she has done and said. Pray for a breaking of curses, power, and principalities. We will have a submissive non-abusive child who is willing to face the divine wrath of a God who will not let her get away with a lot of the things she has willfully done to me and my brother and my parents.

In Jesus' name I ask and pray.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus rescue all of us from all the entrapment that ### has used against me, standing on 2 Timothy 4:18. Lord Jesus may all the people that ### conditions to feel superior than me be humbled and be set free of ### using them to try to...
Replies
11
Views
217
Praise God, He rejoined my significant other, and I and broke the silence after three weeks of the enemy’s interference trying to separate what God has joined together, and I declare in the name of Jesus Christ what God has joined together between she and I in spirit, let no one separate in the...
Replies
10
Views
231
Please can you pray for my adopted daughter her name is ###. She is ### years old and has a ### year old baby. She is always angry when we try to talk to her she gets mad and talks back to us. She's gets into fights with anyone she calls friends and gets beaten up badly. I am very scared that...
Replies
10
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom