Deliverance And Salvation

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mmouzon

Guest
Please pray for my daughter's marriage. I asked for prayer back in February for my daughter's marriage and she and her husband had started back talking and going out to dinner. On Saturday the guy that broke them up came back into her life and now they back to square one. I know that God is going to move in this situation. I am asking for your prayers for my daughter's deliverance from this ungodly relationship. Please keep her in your prayers. She also has a ### year old daughter that is seeing and feeling this hurt along with the her dad. I need God to work a miracle for me in going through this process too. Praising God in advance for her deliverance and salvation.
 
Lord Jesus, I thank You for hearing this prayer.

This family needs your help today. They are searching for tranquility and peace, and an end to discord and suffering. Give them the strength and compassion to understand each other, the wisdom and love to help each other, and the trust and patience they need to live peacefully together. Help them become a holy family - a family that works together as one, a family that embraces peace and justice, and a family whose members are dedicated to loving God and one another. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Praying, trust in the Lord that everything will work out for the best. Amen
 
Lord in the name of Jesus touch her daughter and bring her to a place of repentance..Lord touch her family and her husband and give him the wisdom to know how to handle this situation...Lord bind them together in Your love and bring Your divine purpose to them and use them together in one mind and one accord according to Your riches in glory...Lord protect her daughter and keep her safe from all evil...in Jesus name we pray...thank You Lord for hearing us and answering our prayers in Jesus name...
 
Lord make this situation work for the ### sake and if if doesn't we know Lord it was not in your plan. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'd like to begin by thanking everyone who has been praying along with me. These prayers have greatly helped and pleading the blood of Jesus. I got a promotion in statistics after writing. The devil Satanic attack failed thanks to the power of prayer. I have three exams left the first is math...
Replies
9
Views
219
Please agree with me that all ### descendants are saved and set/free from spirits of witchcraft, poverty, strife, rebellion, perversion, barrenness, envy, jealousy, wrath, unforgiveness and hatred.
Replies
8
Views
126
Father in heaven I thank you for the life of my sons, I ask you to hear our prayers, please pray for my middle son, please agree with me for his salvation. I ask the father to touch his heart and rebuke all bad thoughts, patterns of thoughts, rebuke feelings of loneliness, depression and...
Replies
11
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom