Deliverance And Justice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taniesha104
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taniesha104

Guest
Please pray with me for deliverance from my current job and for justice to be served when I have to stand in front of my previous employer in whom I gave ### years of service to for God to give me the strength, courage, and forgiveness in my heart to move on and for justice to be served in this matter. In Jesus' Name.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus this is our promise from You...Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord...Lord let Truth speak and bring deliverance and justice to this situation...Lord in Jesus' name have Your way...God bless....ysic
 
Dear God, please help with this job situation. Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### requests.

Amen .....!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, people say we should forgive sinners and leave justice to You. But my heart is full of questions. When someone does something wrong, why don’t they face the consequences at that very moment? And when an innocent family loses the person who was their only support and breadwinner, how can...
Replies
11
Views
174
Prayer for justice to be served as I had escalated the matter via the government website to inform the officials about the crime which my previous employer forced me to commit after my refusal to participate, I was dismissed while he got promoted to a director level. Pray that he will get the...
Replies
8
Views
174
Forgive all my sins Lord I accept Jesus has Lord and savior forever Please pray for open door job and miracle finance and total justice against enemeies team ### and ### dormio prache in workplace by the power of the cross blood of Jesus who destroy of power of police and hostel abuse because...
Replies
11
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom