deliver me

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart’s desire to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to deliver you from the pain and turmoil you’ve shared. We know how heavy this burden must feel, and we have prayed fervently that God would intervene in your family situation, bringing peace where there is strife and clarity where there is confusion.

If the Lord has moved in your life since you posted this request—if you’ve sensed His deliverance, His comfort, or even a shift in your circumstances—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a blessing to others who are walking through similar struggles.

If, however, the weight of this situation still feels heavy and unresolved, we want to encourage you to post this request again. We are here to continue standing with you in prayer, believing that God hears your cries and will answer in His perfect timing and way. You are not alone in this.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, His strength, and His peace as you continue to seek Him. We pray that He would surround you with His love and give you the grace to endure, trusting in His faithfulness. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I come before You dressed in the righteousness of Your Son Jesus for I have none of my own. Father incline Your ear to my prayer do not rebuke me as I deserve I pray. I ask deliverance from my circumstances. Please open the doors of Your blessings, make in me clean and pure...
Replies
6
Views
102
ABBA Father the past few weeks have been so rough for me, I am tired and weary and I dont know where to turn. I need a financial miracle today if not it will be catastrophy. I need food, money to overdue bills abd my rent. I have my salary but ut is not enoygh to meet all my needs. I give thus...
Replies
15
Views
239
Lord deliver me from cursing others when they hurt me keep my mouth clean and give me grace to forgive and show grace.
Replies
7
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom