Declaration prayer for a job breakthrough ...

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

***Please click on the link below and pray: Prayer Changes Things***
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLS Pray for my Marriage breakthrough with my husband ### -guide him in our situation. lord protect him to all temptation also pls pray I need job for my finances. guide me lord im lost with the Job that I need in this situation. protect us to all sickness.in Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
159
I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
74
Night Declaration Prayer Father God, Thank You for today and for protecting me and my family. Thank You for Your grace, provision, and faithfulness over our lives. Tonight, I cover myself with the blood of Jesus. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Every spiritual attack, bad dream, fear...
Replies
8
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,152
Messages
16,784,829
Members
648,729
Latest member
Doroeltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom