December 28Th: Struggling In Faith

I've been struggling lately keeping my faith. It's just been really hard and it feels like God isn't there for me. I know he's there though...I mean he's always there right? I'm just really struggling financially and I pray and pray about it but I don't see anything happening and it's really hard to believe that I am going to be ok. I woke up this morning feeling frustrated and angry with God because I don't feel like he's helping me. That is when I decided that I need to strengthen my relationship with God and that is when I found this website. It's so encouraging to know that others care and that others will pray for me. It also allows me to pray for others like I want to. It's put me in a much better place and I want to use this blog to keep track of my improvements and help me see how far I've gone with my relationship with God.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted yesterday and the replies gave me some comfort. I want to expand a bit more. My fiance and I are in a long distance relationship. He is in ### while I'm in ###. We had planned to fly back to our home country in June which we did for our civil registry. However a few days before flying I...
Replies
10
Views
224
My fiance and I have been in a long distance relationship for 4 years. Since the recent Iran war, his work has been very high pressure and toxic. He has been underpaid and overworked and the effects has seeped into our relationship. Calls have been less. And I do believe him. I don't doubt. We...
Replies
12
Views
240
I am a father . I am struggling to keep my head high . I brought in a baby girl to this world I am struggling to provide . I had a job but suddenly was laid off after returning from parental leave . It has been over a year of trying to find new employment . I have been looking high and low . I...
Replies
13
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom