Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Because of satan and all his agents (both spiritual and physical) fighting my marital life and my marriage sexual enjoyment via all forms of witchcraft, defilement, all their Masturbatory(sextoy) homosexuality, transexuality(Marine impure spirits of sexual immorality fornication prostitution) I...
Replies
9
Views
83
Because of satan and all his agents (both spiritual and physical) fighting my marital life and my marriage sexual enjoyment via all forms of witchcraft, defilement, all their Masturbatory(sextoy) homosexuality, transexuality(Marine impure spirits of sexual immorality fornication prostitution) I...
Replies
10
Views
118
Dear Lord Jesus, I am back. Still with a burden asking for your mercy and redemption. I am falling again into a cycle of debts and career anxiety. I pray that your hands of mercy be upon me. Bless me oh lord for I don't know how to break the cycle of failing. Please intervene in my heart and in...
Replies
11
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom