Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My husband has a huge debt. The bank has now given case and we are in big trouble. I am sick and cannot work. He is not talking to me or kids for past few days. I think he is in depression. Our kids are small. Yesterday he was telling my daughter that he will give poison to all of us and die. I am scared and upset hearing my daughter's fear. Please do pray. I need my husband and the peace and happiness of my family. I trust in Jesus but I am just human. Please pray for my family.
I prayed for your husband to see the light and your family will be saved from debts. I prayed for peace in your family. God will be with you. Keep on praying. Hang-on. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer team, I made some terrible investment and financial decisions recently and I am now in a huge debt which is affecting my family. We've been praying for months but there is still no way out. We are in serious situation which could destroy our life. We've also done everything we could...
Replies
12
Views
204
Because of satan and all his agents (both spiritual and physical) fighting my marital life and my marriage sexual enjoyment via all forms of witchcraft, defilement, all their Masturbatory(sextoy) homosexuality, transexuality(Marine impure spirits of sexual immorality fornication prostitution) I...
Replies
5
Views
93
I am struggling with lots of loans and I am unable to complete the loans..loans growing more.. so my family in big financial issue. Please help me God to complete my loans.. it is in neck..everyday I am crying in my self.. Please God help me from this... I need a peaceful life...
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,831
Messages
16,781,307
Members
648,392
Latest member
Twianerdain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom