Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Testimony — The Lord Jesus Provided for Me Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! My name is ### , and today I want to testify about the goodness and faithfulness of my Lord Jesus Christ. There was a time when I was going through an extremely difficult situation. Our rent had been pending for two...
Replies
10
Views
79
I have made bad financial decisions, I lost job and I struggle to get financial assistance. I am sinking in debts and this affects my marriage. I.am looking for destiny helpers or sponsors to start a business
Replies
10
Views
192
I request your prayers for God to cancel all my financial debts and provision to pay my children schools fees, mortgage and utilities. Also pray for financial breakthrough for me
Replies
9
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,492
Messages
16,811,642
Members
650,835
Latest member
Braortelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom