Debt and doubt

We want to thank you for trusting us with your prayer request and allowing us to stand in agreement with you during this deeply challenging time. We have lifted you up before the Lord, asking Him to guide you through the bankruptcy process with wisdom and peace, and to provide clarity and strength as you navigate these difficult decisions. We continue to pray that God would open doors of provision and opportunity in ways that honor your well-being and align with His perfect plan for your life.

If the Lord has already moved in your situation—whether through unexpected provision, a change in circumstances, or a renewed sense of His presence—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the burden still feels heavy and the path forward remains unclear, please know that we are here to keep praying. You are not alone, and we invite you to share your request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf.

May the Father surround you with His comfort and assurance, reminding you of His unfailing love and care. May He reveal His faithfulness in ways you never expected, and may you feel His peace guarding your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m in a season of severe doubt. I don’t think that God loves me. He keeps allowing bad things to happen. His word doesn’t ring true for me. He’s abandoned me in my lowest point. My faith in Him is destroyed. Sorry but I can’t believe any more.
Replies
9
Views
252
I will incur debt no matter what i do to try to pay my outstanding bills. I may just have to file bankruptcy because I have a severe financial strain. I ask the Lord in Jesus name the landlord will owe me money for overcharging but the process is taking a long time and i'm tired.
Replies
7
Views
93
I SPEAK LIFE GREATLY I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED PART OF IT ON ME NOW SATAN KNOCK IT OFFFFFFFF WOW YESTERDAY ALL DOUBT PUT ON ME ITS OFF THE NEGATIVE WORDS OF MINE DROPPED TO THE GROUND ALL NEGATIVE WORDS ABOUT ME GOD ALMIGHTY MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS ARE DROPPED TO THE GROUND HOWEVER BECAUSE I...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom