Dears In Christ, I did my ### medical yesterday. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathew123456

Disciple of Prayer
Dears In Christ,

I did my ### medical yesterday. Please pray for me get it passed to perform my duty over here.

With prayers,

###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy spirit please present this to God Almighty right now Life in because I lost everything now I am restored, redeemed even and my Direct family, friends even our pets are COMFEE comfortable safe we have our needs met. Kick Rocks Satan and crew shut the mouths already of negativity, pity party...
Replies
6
Views
310
Please pray for me and my friend. We did something very stupid without thinking. We are both believers in Christ, and we love each other dearly and want to do ministry together. We had a nice date and it ended in us sleeping together. 3 years ago I was dealing with a different guy that had...
Replies
12
Views
412
Lord Jesus Christ, This season of testing is very difficult. So many doors have closed. I’m still not employed due to ruthless, underhanded people who ruined my reputation with ### and slander. Spreading false rumors. I feel worthless being unemployed because I worked consistently for over ###...
Replies
6
Views
410
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom