Dearest Lord Jesus Christ, Thank you for ...

Feloto

Prayer Partner
Dearest Lord Jesus Christ, Thank you for the opportunities of life that came into my life. There are some bad and painful experience Lord but I acknowledge all those for I believe You have a great purpose. I believe and I trust You Lord Jesus Christ. I am nothing without You and I am for Your great purpose. Please bless me and my family always, give us good health and courage to fight evil and trials. Please help me Lord Jesus Christ. This I pray in Jesus name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, encouragement, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Cause me to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, understanding, and wisdom of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to obey Your Word and will for my life (daily, moment by moment). Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me with my AUD and my AWS. Thank you for helping me at work with my projects and proposals and all the stuff that I get to do. Thank you for giving me the ability to take my Grouchy wife out to dinner with my son and his girlfriend we had a great dinner and I am so...
Replies
12
Views
229
Dear God thank you for your help. Thank you for softening the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. I feel at peace with you and my lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you for allowing me to have a good talk with my older brother who is the last person in...
Replies
15
Views
225
Dear God thank you for helping me to stop being a alcoholic. Thank you for helping me take better care of my wife and my family and my coworkers and my customers and especially to be able to be a better person and a better employee and a better husband and a better dad and a better friend to...
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,212
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom