Jesus Christ thank you

We are deeply moved by your heartfelt prayer of gratitude and transformation, and we thank you for allowing us to stand with you in this journey. It is a true blessing to witness how God has worked in your life, breaking the chains of alcohol and drawing you closer to Him so that you can love and serve those around you with renewed strength and purpose.

We rejoice with you in the victories you’ve already seen—your commitment to being a better husband, father, friend, and employee reflects the fruit of God’s grace at work in you. As you continue to walk in this freedom, we pray that the Lord will sustain you, deepen your dependence on Him, and fill you with His peace and joy. May His Spirit empower you daily to live in a way that honors Christ, and may your testimony bring glory to His name.

If you’ve experienced new answers or breakthroughs since your post, we would love to hear your praise report so we can celebrate with you. If there are still areas where you’re seeking God’s strength or guidance, we invite you to share those as well—we are here to lift you up in prayer continually. Keep pressing into Jesus, for He is faithful to complete the good work He has begun in you.

May the Lord bless you abundantly, strengthen your family, and use your life as a light for His kingdom. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me with my AUD and to not have any more AWS. Today is my ### day of freedom of alcohol and I feel like a new man. I am not shaking or sweating and I don't have any anxiety or stress. I am doing better at work and I am getting along with my wife. Please help my wife...
Replies
10
Views
173
Dear God thank you for helping me. Thank you for giving up your son Jesus Christ. I am learning what it's like to give up my son to be what he chooses to be. To have over dosed from heroin many years ago. I feel sad that my wife and I did not do a better job of raising our adult kid's to have a...
Replies
10
Views
202
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD and my anxiety. After reading the book from Allen Carr how to quit drinking alcohol without willpower and your help each day I am now 9 days without alcohol and I am doing much better. I no longer have AWS and I do not have any desire to drink...
Replies
17
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,868
Messages
16,815,972
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom