Dear TeamPlease pray for healing of ###'s constant ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

molly54

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Team

Please pray for healing of my son's constant cough which he has had a few months. Pray for healing of all deep grief, depression, and all long-term disease, infirmity, and sickness. Pray for provision for daily costs and medical needs.

Please pray for my mobility, my structure is fragile, pray for God to really strengthen my bones, especially my back. Please also pray for God to strengthen my spine, legs, and arms, as I need major surgery on an ankle, and rotator cuff. Please pray for God to strengthen my inner man, to be able to survive a really tough period in my life. Pray for people's support for us to go on and prayerfully hold us up.

Thank you and God bless

###
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
```
DO NOT FEAR!​
ISAIAH 41:10​
"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."​
 
heavenly father please listen to this prayer. touch your children with your healing hands and heal them completely and bless them with good health amen
default_jesuslovesyou.gif
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord, God Almighty, I thank you for protecting ### from every form of evil and bringing her the gift of your divine health. I ask u to breaking the chains of oppression and delivering me from every form of sin, sickness, disease and lie of the enemy. I thank you for the powerful name of Jesus to which every knee shall bow.

In the power and authority that you have given me, I say to all addictions, perversions, chemical dependencies, hopelessness, worry, doubt, fear, despair and all symptoms of any such illness that you must bend your knees now to the name of Jesus. I cast down every argument and proud obstacle that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. I bring every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.

Thank you for giving us your authority over all the power of the enemy. Nothing shall harm ###. I call upon a heavenly spirit of praise and worship to fill and guard us against the enemy’s lies. Thank you for your full armor, your name, your most precious blood and your Holy Spirit. No weapon formed against ### hall prosper. Thank you heavenly Father for all your provisions, for yours is the kingdom, the power and the glory, both now and forevermore. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer team Please pray that God opens up job opportunities for me. I am depressed with my current job, my peers are troubling me, I feel disrespected. I urgently need a beautiful job that matches my talents.
Replies
5
Views
39
Team Please pray for financial blessings and miracle that the Lord will provide miracle for financial to pay ###, ### bills that it will not get disconnected today may the Lord make a way people opportunities to pay it ahead of time. A grace to help my ### in his needs, save money, give me...
Replies
3
Views
48
  • Locked
Dear Team Please pray that all illegal activities coming against us from all those involved (especially the neighbours on every side) are broken and ended. Our health is suffering as a direct result of what is going on around us. Please pray for a deep hedge of angelic protection around this...
Replies
6
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom